Verbal Abuse
Bunnayy was looting the south side safe zone and started get angry when decided we wanted too. We decided to ask her for a ride and she wasted no time in getting all uppity about it and told us to ***** off. All was good for a while as I tried to get her to pay a parking ticket and some general good old fun but the fun ended when she started calling us faggots, virgins and a tone of other slurs.
Thank you for actually taking the time to post. When I have a little more free time this evening, I'll take a look at the logs. From your description it sounds like it was going both ways, but we will see. I'll let you know after I take a look.
[Image: 12.6.gif]
"Never pull the trigger - until you know you can win."
Owner - Admin - Event Organizer
(12-08-2015, 02:04 AM)da1geek Wrote: Thank you for actually taking the time to post. When I have a little more free time this evening, I'll take a look at the logs. From your description it sounds like it was going both ways, but we will see. I'll let you know after I take a look.

I'm not innocent, I was messing around with her as she was looting the south side area, I was too, I was just being funny like trying to get her to pay a parking ticket and she took it like super wrong and get hella pissed. Started throwing out tones of names and what not and I flared up as well as a result.