ARK Rules and Details
Exclamation 
Welcome to Ark! I'm going to take a brief few minutes and try to summarize the inner workings of the server, some of the features we've implemented, and the current rules. As always, this is a GIA community driven server, so your input is always welcome - however, until the rules have been official revised, they will have to be abided by. 

Rules

-No arguing with admins/moderators in game. The forum or Discord is a place for friendly discussion - not in game chat
-Base raiding is allowed! The server offers ORP (offline raid protection) which will keep your base safe for a limited time ten minutes after your entire tribe logs off. This means there is a small window where players can raid your base. This is intentional so that players cannot abuse ORP. Your dinos are only 100% safe if they are on passive. If they are not on passive, but under the effects of ORP they do double damage and have double health - you will have to decide if leaving them on aggressive or passive is better for your tribe
-Absolutely no racism or bigotry. This is a zero tolerance community. One warning, then a ban. 
-We like assholes. They keep the server interesting and give players someone to kill - however, extreme harassment isn't okay. This will be judged on a case-by-case basis and is typically only a problem if players are repeatedly and relentlessly harassed in chat.
-Cave building and all that other stuff that is normally "not allowed" is allowed. This isn't a "my little pony" server. However, building in caves takes increased damage. 

Mods

Stack Me More
Offline Raid Protection 2
Structures Plus
3's Loot Crates
Egg and Poop Collector / Incubator
Death Helper
Pet Finder
x20 Tame
x20 Gather
x5 XP
Increased weight for dinos and players
Increased crafting speed

If you have questions, please post them on their own thread. Cheers and good luck!